Be a Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers to help us bring more digital learning experiences to young developers around the world. The things to note about volunteering with us includes:
- There is no age limit it’s experiences in the chosen field that counts
- Volunteers opportunities are not paid opportunities but are highly appreciated in our own little way.
- Location is not a barrier. You can volunteer from anywhere in the world and in fact we welcome the diversity to our team.
Some of the opened positions includes:
- Community Manager (3): the roles includes management of WhatsApp groups and promoting engagement in all groups
- Web Developer (2): Manage codeIT website.
- Content Developer (1): develop content for codeIT blog and online activities
- Curriculum Developer (1): Work with facilitators to develop curriculum for our online and offline classes
- Social media Manager: Organizing codeIT monthly IGlive, daily posting, reporting and analytics
- Graphics Design (1): support with graphic design for print and online
- Videographer (1); crest short weekly videos for our social media platforms and edit online class videos
- Program Manger: coordinate and planning of codeIT monthly and yearly programs
- Opportunities Desk Officers (1): perform desktop research and fact checking opportunities that are beneficiary to the community. Competitions, grants, awards, tech scholarships etc
- Account Officer: confirm receipts and Billings for participants.
If you are interested in anyone of these roles please fill out the form below: