African individuals and organizations making significant contributions to the field of ICT.
July 18, 2022 no comments dev@sprout Categories Video
African individuals and organizations that are making significant contributions to the field of ICT.
- Funke Opeke: Funke is a Nigerian entrepreneur and founder of MainOne, a leading provider of telecoms and network solutions in West Africa. She has been recognized as one of the most powerful women in Africa by Forbes magazine.
- Njeri Rionge: Njeri is a Kenyan entrepreneur and founder of several successful businesses, including Ignite Consulting and Insite Limited. She is also a member of the United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development.
- Erik Hersman: Erik is a Kenyan entrepreneur and founder of several successful tech companies, including BRCK and Ushahidi. He is also a co-founder of the iHub, a co-working space and innovation hub in Nairobi.
- Ory Okolloh: Ory is a Kenyan entrepreneur and investor who co-founded Ushahidi, a crowdsourcing platform that allows users to report and map incidents of violence and other crises. She is also a board member of several organizations, including the Thomson Reuters Foundation and the Open Society Foundations.
- These individuals, among many others, are leading the way in ICT innovation and entrepreneurship in Africa.