Vacancy: CodeIT Program Manager
CodeIT is a tech-savvy organisation with significant interest and focus on growing young people in the aspect of computer science and modern technology.
The program provides support to participants; ensuring their goal of long-term entrepreneurship and leadership opportunity to learn to code and ultimately, shape the world they live in positively through codes is achieved.
The Program Manager role is to ensure the coordination of the programme, management of interdependencies as well as the successful delivery of projects.
The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Plan and design the programme.
- Actively monitor the progress of the programme as well as resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Facilitating the selection and appointment of personnel to project teams.
- Ensures the focus on the internal consistency of the programme, as well as outwardly on the coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other inter-dependencies and standards.
- Manage the programme’s budget; monitoring expenditure and costs against deliverable and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Manage risks to ensure the programme’s successful outcome.
- Report programme’s progress at regular intervals to the programme Director.
- Masters degree required
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and proven leadership capabilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Key working relationship
- Managing Partner
- Permanent/ Full time
- Until position is filled