CodeIT is dedicated to growing young people in the area of computer science, especially around promoting hardcore programming skills at an early age. Participants of CodeIT Program are exposed to HTML5, CSS, Java, Python, C++, and Ruby Script among other programming languages. Sprout is looking for a responsible Programs Manager for a part time paid position.
Job Objectives: The Programs Manager is responsible for assisting the organization with efficiently managing, coordinating or directing the CodeIt Program.
Role and Responsibilities
The Programs Manager is to assist with:
- Supervising every aspect of the CodeIT program.
- Business development including liaising with clients and prospective clients.
- Supervising of codeIT trainers and facilitators.
- Managing of codeIT budgeting and expenses.
- Seamless delivery of CodeIt holiday.
- Provide technical support for all CodeIT programs and activities.
- Job requires working during some weekend.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of Bsc
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Should have strong program management skill
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps(NYSC).
- Should be based in Abuja.
- Should have supporting documentation for all qualifications.
If you are interested in this position kindly fill the form below to apply.
To know more about our codeIT Progam click here.
Application ends on 31st January, 2020.